Saturday, March 15, 2014

Law of my life

         "A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them" John C.Maxwell. That is one of the smartest quotes which I like a lot.
        I am from an ordinary family but we are rich in happiness. I think family is a teacher for your life. You learn many thing such as respect others. Family helps you to be a good breeding man.The true thing is everyone makes mistakes. It doesn't matter, but it is important that how you learn from your mistakes. 
        When I was at 6th grade, I started learning English language. I was good at grammar and I had opportunities to participate in olympiads. But I couldn't because of my shyness. Then few years later I heard about a big olympiad was going to run. A lot of people such as my mother, my teacher and also my classmates encouraged me and suggested me to participate in. I took third place in that olympiad. I and my family were so happy to this but my teacher was not. She told me that I had had a big chance to give a gold medal. Firstly I was insulted but then I understood that my fault was an incaution. In the next olympiad I took first place. That showed me the more you try, the more you up.
         If you stumble on stone today, never stumble it again tomorrow. That is my life's law.

No comments:

Post a Comment